Monday, April 9, 2012

This trip has been, to say the least, amazing. Just the fact that I got the opportunity to go to Guatemala was incredible. We saw so many beautiful things, the volcano, the cities, the churches, the PEOPLE. Every place we went to, even if it wasn't on time or not intended to be seen, was so much fun. Being able to experience Guatemala spiritually too? That made all the difference. I learned so much about my faith. That, no matter what language we speak, we were all celebrating the same things. And that's all that mattered! Guatemala taught me how truly similiar we all are. Whether they're living thousands of miles away with a completely different way of life or are with us every day in little New Prague. All of God's people are made to love and be loved. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything. -Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment